Slip and Fall InjuriesPennsylvania and New Jersey slip and fall injury lawyers.
A customer of a large department store falls due to employee negligence. She suffers back injuries and is forced to consider the prospect of back surgery, lengthy hospital stays and rehabilitation. She is also out of work due to the recent injury and medical bills are mounting.
Property and business owners have the responsibility to maintain a clean and safe environment for customers and employees. The owners are responsible for knowing and informing their customers about any and all hazards that may be present. If you have been injured and believe it may be the fault of the business or proprietor, the slip and fall injury lawyers at Robert P. Snyder & Associates can help you recover what is rightfully yours.
Slip and Fall Accident Overview
Slip and fall injuries happen in a variety of ways and if proven to be the fault of the business or proprietor, you may be able to prove negligence. The folowing conditions can be causes of slip and fall injuries.
- Injuries caused by slippery floors or standing water, ice, snow or environmental conditions present at time of injury.
- Injuries that may be caused by uneven walkways, broken stairs or poor sanitary condtions.
- Slip and fall injuries can include slipping and falling into water, causing a drowning or severe injury to those involved.
- Construction site injuries caused by owner negligence involving workers or passersby.
- Falling store products can also be considered under slip and fall injuries.
Contact Robert Snyder & Associates
Contact Robert Snyder Law at 1-877-LAW-4440.
If you are injured, please see a doctor immediately following the accident. Follow the physicians orders and take your medication as directed. Our slip and fall specialists will be your representation, don't sign anything before consulting with personal injury lawyer at Robert Snyder & Associates.