Robert P. Snyder, Esq.
Mr. Snyder specializes in representing persons injured and/or survivors of those wrongfully killed in automobile and trucking accidents, medical malpractice matters, defective product liability claims, slip and fall injury cases, construction injury and claims, as well as general business and criminal litigation.
As a former prosecutor and a civil trial lawyer for over three decades, Bob has successfully won significant awards at arbitrations, administrative hearings, mediations, and jury trials in both the state and Federal courts.
He concentrates his practice in the Philadelphia metropolitan area, primarily in southeastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey.
- United States Supreme Court
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- New Jersey Supreme Court
- US District Courts, PA and NJ
- United States Court of Appeals (Third Circuit)
- Bachelor of Arts, 1968, Penn State University
- Juris Doctor, 1971, Temple University School of Law